Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: RUSSIAN EWS USERS MOST WANTED!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Alexei Fetisov's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Anybody in Russia, especially in Moscow uses TerraTec EWS Sound Cards?? Or I am only stupid is??

    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member francki's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 1999
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hello ,
    I'm not Russian and I don't live in Moscou...
    I'm french and I live in Lyon...
    I don' t know users too but that's why I took Internet..TO THATCH WITH YOU!!
    wink

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Alexei Fetisov's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hi, francki! smile) Can I help you with your EWS or other staff?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member engineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No you're not the only one. I'm messing around with ews64 xl maybe from the first day it appeared in Moscow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •